Raya 2016


RAYA PHOTO 

"And it all comes down to that last person you think about before you sleep" . So it had been 3 years we celebrated raya in our school together. ' Awesome Bros ' is our group name which created for two or three years back then. We had been through a lot together, the things that i missed the most when we went to KL together for PT3 trip, I did interview one of my friends haha.

We are now SPM canditates for this year which is 2016 . I hope my friends and I managed to get results with flying colours. If we cannot get one, there will be more in future waiting for us.

We will be missing our school years, we have months left hence there will be traveling after SPM with these guys ! After school the one who you will miss probaly memories with friends the most, not your loves stories.






0 comments: