SPM TRIAL 16'


2016 Class Photo *

The time has come. We are going to face trial next week [ 15 August 16' ] . I can't imagine how nervous I am going to be but let us hope for the best.It is impossible to achieve A+ from G but you can score even better than previous one is not?

I can't tell whether I am ready or not.But the time is wait for no one, I should do better , not the best. That is what I can say. My mindset is not as good as others, everyone has their own target, I have mine.From today, I am sorry for things I have done might hurt your feelings. Today is history, tomorrow mystery.I love my second family so much , I am glad we actually made it through thick and thin even we had different opinions about things. We are going to do this!

Losers focus on winners,Winners focus on winning.
Good luck lads, I hope we can score in flying colours.

0 comments: