KRS


KRS 2015

This picture was captured last year, I am not proud of being KRS but I would say I am into adventure. I love being part of this camp which it was held on April 21st 15' at Pahang. I did so many new things, we had a good experience and some interesting and bad things happened to us.

So the girls from our state involved in the incident. It was flying fox session for them, one of facilitators in charge did gave a sign towards the other one at the bottom. But it was noon that day and he did not see the sign clearly. The girl at the bottom did not get rid out the safety equipment on time so the other girl was ' flying ' towards her and crushed. Both of them were injured badly.

We ,boys did not have any chance to do flying fox! Haha, I did not blame them but we understand the situation.The one I love the most absolutely marching. I joined the march since I did not good at these rope things.We are not as good as others because they were really performed well. We did our best though. We enjoyed it, our bond getting stronger.

I hope I can mee all of them , my mates, my friends.

17th April. 15'

0 comments: