SPM


Memories

  A few weeks to go, SPM is approaching us , batch 99'. We are the last batch of 90's , and soon or later we'll be 18 soon. Time is a great healer, for the best student will achieve greatest result for them while for us, the slow-runner, will get better with time, like wine.

  I could not thank any of these moments, I will my school days, the teachers, juniors and view of my own school. I'm glad to be among the best students in Perlis, my friends.To Him I seek my forgiveness, I am sorry to people who I coincindetally hurt your feelings. I didn't do that intentionally. 

  For 99's, I hope we will do our best , and dermarians, let's do as our motto does, Derma must be number 1 !. I hope those who nearly give up, do not throw in the towel, keep doing exercises * probaly me * and avoid doing extreme sports, for our own safety. Good luck lads. 



0 comments: